I’d really love a custom illustrated invitation by Carrie Beth at Sugar B Designs. How does it work?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include photos, details and special requests for your illustration
- We will respond with a quote and any questions we may have for you
- The next step is to receive an invoice for the design deposit for the artwork, which is half the total amount of your illustration
- After the deposit invoice is paid, your commission will be placed on our production calendar.
- When our production calendar comes to your turn, Carrie Beth will email you a pencil sketch proof before paint application
- *THIS PROCESS MAY TAKE FROM ONE MONTH TO FOUR MONTHS, DEPENDING ON THE TIME OF YEAR AND NUMBER OF PAINTINGS COMMISSIONED*
- Respond to the pencil sketch with (up to 2) edits or an approval for the next step. *Additional edits are $30 each
- Upon approval of the pencil sketch, Carrie Beth will paint your commission and email you a photo of the finished piece
- The last invoice will be emailed with the remaining amount, the price of the invitation or announcement (Pricing HERE) and shipping
- Once paid, your painting will then be digitally scanned we will create your invitation or announcement using the painted image.
- You will receive a proof of the invitation or announcement incorporating the painting
- The original is sent to the frame shop for matting *If you have requested this service*
- Once the original is matted, we ship it direct to you
- Once the paper products are printed, we ship direct to you.
- Mail your announcements!
- Hang the original piece and enjoy!
How does my payment get processed?
Office Manager Laura McFee will email you an invoice that you may process securely online with your credit or debit card. In order to receive the invoice, we'll need your email address and mailing address. Please know that design work and/or production will begin after the invoice is paid.
How long does it take to get my illustration?
Our average turn-around time is about 3-4 weeks. Please let us know in advance should you have immediate needs or deadlines for artwork. *THIS PROCESS MAY TAKE FROM ONE MONTH TO FOUR MONTHS, DEPENDING ON THE TIME OF YEAR AND NUMBER OF PAINTINGS COMMISSIONED*
What other products do you offer?
We can reproduce your illustration on stationery, invitations, stickers, business cards, notepads, storefront business signs and more! Just let us know what product(s) and quantity you'd be interested. We'll then get a quote together for you! The possibilities are endless!
Do you paint illustrations for specific online uses?
Yes! When you purchase an original illustration from Carrie Beth, simply let her know the required dimensions (pixels). She will scan the original illustration and create a digital jpeg file that will fit your blog site! You'll get BOTH an original and scanned versions. *see the process above